A useful feature of Chrome Device Management is the ability to pre-configure networks on Chrome devices.
- After logging in to your Google Admin console, go to the Device Management section.
- On the column on the left side of the screen, click Networks. (Your console may say Network instead, under the Device Settings heading)
- Click CREATE WI-FI NETWORK.
- In Platform access, check the box next to “Chromebooks (by device)”
- In Details, create a name for your network. Then add the Network Name (SSID) for your wireless network, check the box for “Automatically connect” and if the SSID is not broadcast (hidden), select the correct Security Type, and lastly the password for the network.
Please visit Getting started with Chrome Device Management for more information regarding Chrome Device Management.