A useful feature of Chrome Device Management is the ability to pre-configure networks on Chrome devices.
- After logging in to your Google Admin console, go to the Device Management section.
- Under the Device Settings column on the left side of the screen, click Network.
- Click CREATE WI-FI NETWORK.
- In Platform access, put your check in the box next to “Chromebooks (by device)”
- In Details, make up a name for your network. Then you’ll need to add in the Network Name (SSID), check the box for “Automatically connect” and if the SSID is not broadcast (hidden), select the correct Security Type, and lastly the password for the network.
Please visit Getting started with Chrome Device Management for more information regarding Chrome Device Management.