This article will give you an overview of your Chrome Enterprise Management (CEM) and the Google Admin console.
Logging in to your Google Admin console
The Google Admin console is where you take advantage of the Chrome Enterprise Management product. The Admin console is a cloud based website that allows you to remotely manage many aspects of your Chrome devices.
- You can access the Google Admin console from any computer with an internet connection by going to admin.google.com
- Your login to this account will most likely be email@example.com with channel being replaced with your Arreya channel name.
- If you are using your own Google Apps domain for CDM, you will login to the console with an email address on your Google Apps domain. You may need to contact your IT administrator for access.
If you are signed in to another Google Account on the computer, you may have issues logging in to this site as it does not work with normal Gmail accounts.
- If you get an error when trying to log in, try going to accounts.google.com and logging out of all of the accounts, or open an incognito tab (Ctrl+Shift+N) which will not have any accounts saved.
- This is what you will see when you first log in to your Google Admin console.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click a link below to be taken to the knowledge base article.