How Can We Help?
If you see your Arreya sign is showing the just a white background with the Arreya logo and “Waiting for application window…” below it, here are the steps you will need to take to get your sign working again.
- Log into your Google Admin console by opening a Incognito Window and going to https://admin.google.com.
- Sign in with your Google Admin login credentials
- Go to Devices > Chrome devices
- Check the box to the left of the of the devices that are affected
- Click on the folder with an arrow in the upper right corner
- Move it to the “No App” Organizational Unit (OU) that you created when initially setting up your Admin console
- Reboot the device and take a screenshot once it is back on, make sure it says “No Policy Received”
- Once the device has that on the screen you are free to move your device back to the main OU that it started in
- Reboot it again and take another screenshot and you should see your device pairing code
- Once you have that code, enter it into the devices tab inside of your arreya channel. https://<yourchannelname>.arreya.com