How Can We Help?
- Connect your USB touchscreen to the Chrome device
- Power on the Chrome device
- The touchscreen should be active at the login screen, try touching and seeing if you can select/change items
Touch Screen Troubleshooting:
- Try using this utility to visualize touch input – http://www.snappymaria.com/canvas/TouchEventTest.html
- Try enabling “Enable touch events” in chrome://flags
- Some touchscreens have configuration utilities. You may need to connect the device to PC or another computer in order to reconfigure the touch input. Options to try are “Mouse Emulation”, “Single Touch Mode”, etc.