Connect the displays to your Chrome device.
There are several ways to connect displays –
- Built in display (Chromebase only)
- External HDMI Display (Chromebox & Chromebase only)
- External DisplayPort Display (Select Chromebox models only)
- USB->HDMI (DVI, or VGA) Display Adapters (Must be UDL 3.0 compatible, works on most Chrome devices)
Configuring multiple screens from the device –
- Log in to Chrome OS
- Click the clock in the bottom right hand corner
- Click “Settings“
- Scroll down to “Device“, Click “Displays“
- Arrange monitors as needed
- Choose Extended, Mirrored, or Unified Desktop (must be enabled, see instructions for Unified Desktop)
- Apply settings to each monitor by clicking on it to select it (turns blue) and then changing the options – resolution, orientation, etc.
- Click “Done“