Note: You must have Owner Level access to the Arreya account in order to perform the following steps
Yes you can transfer account ownership. To transfer account ownership, just follow these easy steps.
1. Sign into your Arreya Dashboard and click on Management.
2. From the drop-down, click on Users.
3. Inside of Users, click on the green “+New Users” button to bring up the New User window.
4. When the New User window pops up, go ahead and fill out the needed information for the new Owner. After adding everything that they are going to need, click “Add User” to get them added
5. Once your new owner is added you should be all set. If you need to delete an old Owner, sign in as the new Owner and click Delete on the old one.