Finding the best screen for Arreya Digital Signage software is easy, because most screens will work with the addition of a Chromebox. However, for maximum display functionality there are some things to consider. Chrome devices work beautifully with our software subscription. In the same token, older screens from other manufacturers can be retrofitted to work, when the budget for new hardware is not available.
A large part of the decision will depend on the intended use for the screen.
- Do you want displays to hang in hallways out of reach, but in clear view for passersby?
- Is it a small indoor monitor or an outdoor signage integration?
- Will the screen be part of an interactive display that requires a touch screen?
- Do you want a large screen or a small tablet for your display?
There are a few things to consider when getting a screen for your Arreya display:
- No single type of screen is required to use Arreya
- We recommend 1080p resolution for all displays
- For a screen to be powered by Chrome device, an HDMI input is required
- To take advantage of Arreya’s interactive capabilities, a touchscreen is required
Also note that Arreya can be viewed on any device with an internet browser. That means that your channel can be viewed on phones, tablets, and personal computers for no additional cost.
A Complete Hardware Solution
If you don’t know what types of screens and hardware to purchase, we would be happy to give you ideas and prices. You can buy through us, or find the best deal locally. Contact us today at 319-294-6671 or firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website, or sign up for a demo to learn more about Arreya Digital Signage.