How to install your Arreya channel PWA as a Kiosk app
Each Arreya channel can be deployed as a Progressive Web App (PWA) and has settings to customize the look and feel of your PWA. The PWA can be force installed to managed devices via the Google Admin Console.
- After logging in to your Admin console, go to Devices.
- In the navigation menu on the left hand side, select Chrome > Apps & extensions > Kiosks
- Select the OU (Organization Unit) on the left hand side of the screen that you wish to configure. Only Chrome devices in this OU will have the settings applied.
- Click on the KIOSKS tab
- Hover your mouse on the Yellow Plus button on the bottom right corner of your screen, next click on the Add by URL option.
- Enter the address of your Arreya Channel in the URL field. (e.g. arreyademo.arreya.com), click Save to add the PWA. You will be warned that permissions will automatically be granted to the web app. Click Agree to continue.
- After the PWA is added, you will see it in the App listing and the kiosk app will be installed by default. You must select the app to be automatically launched by selecting it in the drop down box next to Auto-launch app.
- Once you have set the app to auto launch, you can change the kiosk app settings by selecting the app in the app listing, and adjusting settings in the window on the right hand side. You need to turn on Allow App to Manage Power. We recommend turning on Enable Health Monitoring and Enable System Log Upload.
Please visit Getting started with Chrome Device Management for more information regarding Chrome Device Management.