- From your Dashboard go to [Content] -> [Presentations]
- Click [Widgets] near the top left and click [Google Form] from the drop-down
- In the Google Form you would like to use, click the [Send] button in the top right
- Click the tab to send by link and copy the URL
- Back in Arreya paste the URL for your Google Form into the URL field of the Google Forms Widget
- If you have copied the correct link, you should see a preview of your Google Form above the URL text box. If you have the correct preview click [OK]
- The new widget will appear in the middle of the presentation
- The widget can now be moved, resized, or edited just like any other widget
- Click and drag the center of the widget to move the widget. Click and drag an edge or corner to resize the widget
- Click the purple brush icon below the Google Form widget to open the style settings, just like any other widget
- In the style settings there are options for transparency, borders, shadows, and more
- When finished, click [Ok]
- If you want to adjust the Google Forms widget after adding it to the page, click the purple gear icon below the widget to open the settings menu.
- When you are finished, click the green [Push Live] button to update your presentations
- Make sure you have your data ready in Google Sheets
- In your Google Sheet, click on the Share icon
- Expand the [Get Link] section. Change the access permissions to ‘Anyone with the link’. This will enable Arreya to read the sheet and create a chart out of it.
- Once you have it set to Anyone, click the [Copy Link] button.
- Go to your Arreya Presentation
- While in your Presentation, click on the Widget dropdown and select [Google Chart]
- Paste in the Link to your Google Sheet and then click “Next”
- Once it recognizes your link, it will open in the editor
- Change your Google Chart so it is displayed how you are wanting it to be shown and then click “OK” to insert it into your Presentation
Google has made changes to their API that has caused the Google Sheets Data Widget to function differently. An update has been released, and the widget is now better than ever.
In your Sheet, go to File > Share…
Under the Get link section of the sharing settings, change the access permissions to Anyone with the link. You can click the [Copy link] button here, or copy the URL from your address bar. Click [Done] to close out of the sharing settings.
Now paste the URL into the Sheet ID or URL field of the Arreya Google Sheets Data widget.
Input which cell you’d like to pull data from, and press [OK]. A widget will now be inserted with your Google Sheets data.
In your Google Slides slideshow, go to File > Publish to the Web…
Go to the Embed tab, set Auto-advance slides to your desired amount of time. Check the boxes for Start slideshow as soon as the player loads and Restart the slideshow after the last slide and click Publish
Now copy the entire embed code from the box and paste it into the Embed Code field in Arreya