Each Arreya channel can be deployed as a Progressive Web App (PWA) and has settings to customize the look and feel of your PWA. The PWA can be force installed to managed devices via the Google Admin Console.
- After logging in to your Admin console, go to Device Management > Chrome management.
- Once you are on the Chrome Management screen, click on Apps & extensions.
- Select the OU (Organization Unit) on the left hand side of the screen that you wish to configure. Only Chrome Users in this OU will have the settings applied.
- Click on the USERS & BROWSERS tab
- Hover your mouse on the Yellow Plus button on the bottom right corner of your screen, next click on the Web icon to open up the Add by URL option. Enter the address of your Arreya Channel in the URL field. (e.g. arreyademo.arreya.com) You can select whether the PWA will open in a new tab, or a seperate window. Click Save to add the PWA.
- After the PWA is added, you will see it in the App listing. The app will be force installed by default, and you have the option to pin it to the users’ taskbars.
Please visit Getting started with Chrome Device Management for more information regarding Chrome Device Management.