In this article you will learn how to create interactive touch points in the Arreya Editor. Follow the steps below, or watch the accompanying video for simple step-by-step instructions.
- Log in to Arreya dashboard.
- Click [Content] then click [Presentations].
- Select the presentation you’d like to edit.
- In the Arreya editor, click the [Touch] button on the top toolbar.
- In the Touch Region Widget menu, choose the presentation and page you want the widget to link to.
- Next, enter text, if any, to display on the widget, into the [Text] field.
- Use the [Events] tab to create actions, webhooks, and more using the Interactive Touch Point widget.
- Finally, click [OK] to add the Interactive Touch Point widget to your page.
- To verify that the widget is linked to the correct page, click the gray link icon below the widget to jump to the linked presentation or page.
- Click the purple brush icon below the widget to open the [Style Settings].
- If you want to adjust the widget settings after adding it to the page, click the purple gear icon below the widget to open the [Settings Menu].
- If you need additional Interactive Touch Point widgets, you can add additional widgets from the [Touch] button and repeat these steps.
- Remember to save your changes by pushing the green [Push Live] button in the top right of the editor.
Contact us, visit our website, or sign up for a demo to learn more about Arreya Digital Signage.