Arreya allows for the saving of an existing page as a template for use in a different presentation . We highly recommend the use of this feature to enable you to quickly transfer one page to multiple presentations. There is no limit on how many templates you have saved or the number of presentations in the editor so use this often!
- From your Dashboard go to [Content] -> [Presentations]
- Click edit next to the presentation you would like to save as a template.
- On the left, in the page selector, find and select the page you would like to make a template. Ensure the page selected has shown up in the center editor.
- In the top right, click the green Down Arrow to the right of the [Push Live] button.
- Click ‘Save Page Template’ to save your current presentation as a Template. In the window that pops up you can name your new template and give it a description.
- Click [OK] to save your new Template.
For information on how to make a template from a presentation, Click Here