Arreya allows for the saving of an existing presentation as a template. We highly recommend the use of this feature to enable you to quickly make new presentations in the same style without having to overwrite your existing presentations. There is no limit on number of templates or presentations you have saved in the editor so use this often!
- From your Dashboard go to [Content] -> [Presentations]
- Click edit next to the presentation you would like to save as a template.
- Once in the editor, in the top right, click the green Down Arrow to the right of the [Push Live] button.
- Click ‘Save Template’ to save your current presentation as a Template. In the window that pops up you can name your new template and give it a description.
- Click [OK] to save your new Template.
For information on how to make a new presentation from your new template, Click Here