Adding a YouTube Live Stream
Embedding a Live Stream into Arreya:
- Log into the Arreya Dashboard
- Click [Content] Then [Presentation]
- Next to your Presentation click [Edit]
- Once in the editor, go to the widget drop down menu and click [YouTube]
- Now open a new tab, go to Youtube.com and find the Livestream you wish to add. Copy the URL at the top.
- Go back into the Arreya editor and paste the URL in the YouTube widget dialog box.
- Controls will give access to pause, play and skip around to the user.
- Autoplay will make the video play when the page is loaded.
- Loop will loop the video to play continuously.
- Click Create
- You should now see a YouTube widget on the screen that you can move and style as needed.