How to use the SMS Widget
The SMS widget requires user input. An on screen keyboard should be configured for the device if available.
- From your Dashboard go to [Content] then [Presentations]
- Select the green [Edit] button on the desired presentation
- Select [SMS] from the [Widgets] drop down menu
- In the ‘Message’ field you can enter the body of the text message that the user will receive. In the ‘Text’ field you can edit the button text that will display on the touch point.
- Click [OK] once finished to insert the new SMS touch point.
- It is important that you have an on screen keyboard configured on the device that is running the Arreya App. If this is not configured the user will have no way of entering their phone number.
- Remember to save your changes by pushing the green [Push Live] button in the top right of the editor