How Can We Help?
Google Calendar widget:
- From your Dashboard go to [Content] -> [Presentations]
- Click edit next to the presentation you would like to change
- Click [Widgets] near the top left and select [Google Calendar] from the dropdown
- Enter the ID* from the calendar to be displayed
- Choose the view style and your preferences for the remaining options
- Click [Ok] to continue
- The new widget will appear in the middle of the presentation
- The widget can now be moved, resized, or edited just like any other widget
- Click and drag the center of the widget to move the widget
- Click and drag an edge or corner to resize the widget
- Click on the paintbrush to edit font, text color, text size, and much more
*Locating the Google Calendar ID
1. Navigate to Google Calendar.
2. Click the Settings.
3. On the left hand side you’ll see a category labeled Settings for my calendar. From there, click on your calendar name.
4. Once you have clicked on your Calendar name, click on Access permissions. In Access permissions make sure there is a checkbox in Make available to public.
5. After checking the above box, go to Integrate calendar and copy your “Calendar ID”