How Can We Help?
Using Arreya on Android devices:
Part 1 – Install the app
- Open the Play Store on your device and install the Arreya app, or install it remotely by clicking here – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pegd.arreyaclient
- Open the Arreya app, you should be presented with a four digit code
- Your device must be running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or newer
Part 2 – Pair your channel with the app
- Log in to your Arreya account
- Click [Management]
- Click [Devices]
- Click [+ Add Device]
- Enter a name for the device and the code displayed on the screen
- When you click OK, the device will pair and the app will now display your content. Anytime the app is open the content will display.
- YOU WILL NEED TO LOCK DOWN YOUR ANDROID DEVICE AND SET THE ARREYA APP TO AUTO-LAUNCH IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL THIS AS A PERMANENT SOLUTION