Software, Hardware and CDM Help Make Beautiful Displays Without Frustration.
An intuitive creative suite, remote access to every device, and devices that will withstand commercial usage are just a few benefits of the partnership between Arreya Digital Signage Suite, AOPEN and Google. Understanding all of the elements of the digital signage ecosystem is the first step in deploying a system that is easy to use and meets the needs of your business or organization.
What is Arreya?
This cloud-based digital signage software was created with user experience in mind, from content management to deployment on devices. From video live streams to simple slideshows, and even calendar content from other sources. Page as a slideshow allows you to create a more dynamic display right inside of the creative editor.
- Create and manage content in your browser
- Remotely manage devices from your computer
- Cloud-based digital signage offers instant updates
- Interactive displays and noninteractive applications
- Flexibility in creative editor and use scenarios
- No contract lock-in
- No proprietary equipment needed
- Deploy the same content to hundreds or thousands of screen for one monthly subscription fee
- Integrations with Google Charts, Google Sheets, Google Slides and More
- Partnerships with leading companies like Google and AOPEN
Arreya is a complete solution for retail, marketing, employee communications, school signage and digital donor walls.
How Does AOPEN Work with Arreya?
Global technology company that offers general use commercial grade hardware. These are the only commercial grade Chrome OS devices in the world, and are created to be the most stable devices in the industry. They will withstand 24/7 usage, temperature changes to 140 degrees fahrenheit, and multiple users. They are designed for the least downtime possible, and automatically restart when networks do go down.
AOPEN’s all in one devices are designed to be placed in public places. They have no power button, and when used in Kiosk Mode, they are locked down to only display the content the user wants on them.
- Rugged and Enterprise-ready
- Auto Power Resumption
- Long Range AC Wi-Fi (PCI Security Level) via Dual Antenna and BLE
- Secure Power Connector
- Fanless, Solid State: Dual Independent Screen Support
- Internal Circuit and PSU Protection
- Anti-Shock and Vibration Protection
- Selectable Powered RJ50 Ports for Commercial Applications
AOPEN also works with the best kiosk manufacturers in the world to make sure that mounting solutions are available for devices for any use.
How Does Google and CDM Come into Play?
Google Chrome is the inpoint for cloud-based solutions, and is the best, most reliable, flexible and simple to use platform for digital signage.
Chrome is designed to run on very low-end hardware, and Google does not charge manufacturers for Chrome OS, minimizing the cost per device. The simplicity of the design leave very little to go wrong.
With Chrome Device Management (CDM), you can control all of your devices from one easy to use console.
- Turning devices on and off from anywhere
- Configuring device policies including network configurations and player settings
- Monitoring and notifications for key metrics and issues
- Remote troubleshooting that sends screen grabs and reboot information
- Works with touchscreen and non-touchscreen applications
- Choose from public session or kiosk mode
Using Chrome Devices in Kiosk Mode Lowers Total Cost of Ownership. How?
- 45% Reduction in management hours per device each year
- 61.1% Lower initial device investment
- 67.4% More efficient ongoing device management
- 319% Three year ROI
- $4,146 Average annual benefit per device per year
By using Arreya in conjunction with AOPEN Devices and Chrome Device Management, you have the complete digital signage package. Arreya has tested many scenarios in house to help streamline the process of creating and deploying digital signage. This reduces the stress and dependance on your IT department, and increases ROI for your company or organization.
Learn more about using these Using Chrome OS and Google Partners for simpler digital signage displays.