We haven’t blogged about updates for a while, but we have sure been busy!
March and April brought us some great new features – RSS Feeds and Text Tickers (Marquee), along with playlist support for YouTube. We also pushed out a number of fixes and small enhancements to the user interface.
In addition to the list below, make sure to check back soon for some big announcements. We’ve been working hard on the top features our users have been asking for and we’re just about ready to begin rolling them out.
Along with a number of fixes and small changes, here’s what we have been up to over the last few weeks –
- RSS/MRSS Widget – Slideshow, Data Table, Text, and Marquee formats
- RSS proxy service
- YouTube playlist support
- Text Marquee Widget
- Performance enhancements for transitions and animations
- Media library now has pages instead of one long list
- Updates and fixes for slideshows with videos.
- Videos now insert at the proper size, no letterboxing.