New contemporary and slim mechanical design with focused aesthetics allows for smooth and stylistic integration into any type of environment while the full metal chassis coupled with real-time temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans maintain the professional quality necessary for commercial environments. With a wide range of the latest connectivity interfaces including HDMI 2.0 x3 and DisplayPort 1.2 x2/daisy chain option, these displays offer the future-proofing necessary for the investment.
These displays also include expandability options such as the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) and Raspberry Pi Compute Module slots for source integration directly into the display. The C751Q series boasts a 350 cd/m² brightness along with a new anti-glare surface that allows for efficient readability when ambient light is present and is ideal for 24/7 signage in Retail environments as well as when used for presentation purposes in Corporate or Educational institutions.
- Stylish and sleek design allows for easy and unobtrusive integration into any environment
- 350 cd/m² brightness combined with UHD resolution and new anti-reflective screen surface will capture the attention of the audience while allowing for clear visibility in higher ambient light conditions
- Future proof modular expansion options including the ability to integrate Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) or a Raspberry Pi Compute Modules seamlessly into the display
- SpectraView Engine allows for complete color, intensity, gamma or uniformity control for the ultimate imaging performance
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB or SD card
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for hassle-free 24/7 operation
- Full 3 year commercial warranty to allow for peace of mind and protection of this investment
WALL MOUNT INCLUDED
– Commercial Series Low Profile Fixed TV Wall Mount Bracket
– For TVs 32in to 55in, Max Weight 88 lbs.
– Works with Concrete and Brick, UL Certified
WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
Arreya’s white glove service gives users a true plug and play experience. The white glove service consists of updating devices to the most current ChromeOS software version, enrolling devices in their respective Google admin consoles, and configuring wireless and/or wired networks. Devices are then paired to their Arreya channels, and each device is tagged with an asset tag for easy identification. With Arreya’s white glove service, all users have to do is plug in their device and connect to their screen with an HDMI cable to enjoy their digital signage.
There are no reviews yet.