The Elo touchscreen monitors provide a brilliant canvas for adding interactivity to any environment. Perfect for everything from endless aisle and brand experiences to menu boards, collaborative meetings and dashboarding, these digital signage displays offer a sleek, slim design built to withstand the rigors of continuous commercial use. And with Elo’s computer modules, you can easily turn the display into a powerful, all-in-one, life-size tablet.
Enabling up to 40 touches with fast and extremely sensitive response time and anti-friction glass to minimize heat as fingertips drag across the screen, Elo’s 3203L with industry-leading TouchPro® PCAP technology is designed with the user in mind. And with touch thru capability, the interactive display can be mounted behind a mirror, in a counter or in a fully encased kiosk for added durability or aesthetics.
- Professional-grade hardware with strengthened touchscreen glass to withstand the rigors of public use
- PCAP (TouchPro® Projected Capacitive) – 40 Touch with Palm Rejection and Touch Thru capability
- Three-year standard warranty (worldwide) with on-site exchange (NA only)
- Touch On-Screen Display (OSD)—no remote needed; if desired a wired remote can be used
- Flexible mounting in portrait, landscape, and table-top orientation
WALL MOUNT INCLUDED
– Commercial Series Low Profile Fixed TV Wall Mount Bracket
– For TVs 32in to 55in, Max Weight 88 lbs.
– Works with Concrete and Brick, UL Certified
WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
Arreya’s white glove service gives users a true plug and play experience. The white glove service consists of updating devices to the most current ChromeOS software version, enrolling devices in their respective Google admin consoles, and configuring wireless and/or wired networks. Devices are then paired to their Arreya channels, and each device is tagged with an asset tag for easy identification. With Arreya’s white glove service, all users have to do is plug in their device and connect to their screen with an HDMI cable to enjoy their digital signage.