We have been busy here at Arreya, and we have several exciting updates for you in our latest release. This release includes new features, new widgets, and bug fixes.
New Feature – Image Editor
Arreya has a new built-in image editor. This new image editor allows you to crop, rotate, resize, and adjust images right in the media library.
New Feature – Audio Alerts
Building on top of Arreya’s existing alerting capabilities, we have now added the ability to add sound to your alerts.
The different types of audio alerts include –
- Standard fire alert
- Alternating two tone alert
- Continuous tone alert
- Text to Speech (Spoken alerts)
- Audio file playback
- 3 additional audio effects
There are also options within each alert type, so that you can generate the proper tone for your alert.
New Feature – Touchpoint Audio & Vibration Feedback for Touchpoints
You can now create touchpoints that play audio. The same options that are available for the audio alerts are also available for touchpoints. You can also make a mobile device briefly vibrate to provide feedback to the user.
New Feature – Embed Codes in the Website Widget
The website widget now accepts embed codes, including embed codes that contain script tags. Previously, embeds were limited to sites that only supported iframe embedding. Now, you can copy and paste the embed code from most sites and have the content embedded within Arreya.
New Feature – USB Input for Webcam Widget (Live video)
The webcam widget now accepts input from USB video and audio devices. Using this widget you can show a live input from a webcam, or if you need to connect an external HDMI input to your digital signage, you can use a simple HDMI -> USB converter.
Other Features, Fixes, and Updates
- YouTube widget now has options for Loop and Mute
- You can now name layers in the editor
- Additional device logging
- Updated newsletter subscription controls
- Ability to delete templates
- Added tooltips in the editor and manager to better explain options
- Updates to Google Translate Widget & Dialogflow Widgets
- Various bug fixes for widgets
- Updates & fixes for PWA compatibility