We help Franklin Middle School
inform students and
with digital signage.
How to Use Arreya in Your School
– Put digital signage in the cafeteria and hallways. Save on reams of paper previously used for signage and reminders.
– Keep messaging organized and easy to read as students and staff walk through the halls.
– Share your digital signage display link with parents, so they can stay informed too.
– Broadcast concerts and plays when the auditorium is full.
Easily create content with Google Apps you already know and love.
Have Google Slides run in your signage. Anyone with access to Google Slides can instantly make changes to the screens without having to access the Arreya signage software.
Sync Google Calendar to your display. A calendar can rotate or be interactive so people can swipe to dates. Updates to Google Calendar will instantly change on screens.
Add lists, events and menus to your school’s digital signage easily, with automatic updates from Google Sheets. You don’t even have to sign into Arreya to make changes to Google Sheets content.
6 Ways to handle content in Arreya for better student engagement.
Daily happenings and announcements are quick and simple to add through the cloud-based creative suite. You can even pre-schedule content to play on specific days.
Quickly send an alert to all your screens. It immediately plays over your current content. Remove the alert and your screens return to playing your scheduled content.
Daily Lunch Menu
By setting up a spread sheet with weekly or monthly menus the screens will automatically change each day to list what is for lunch.
Link any Twitter feed to display on your screens. If your school has its own Twitter feed it can easily be incorporated into your signage as a ticker or content block.
Play a live video on your screens. Now a championship game, live announcement or school show can be on display. Share the link and students and relatives who can’t make it to the event can watch.
Engage students, faculty and visitors with interactive content. Easily add touchpoints and pages for various content including, interesting facts, teacher bios, directional maps or school history.
Digital signage is an attractive and cost effective way to keep kids interested in what is going on at school and in the community around them.
Get students to sign up for activities and athletics with reminders about teams and clubs. Entice them to try new things!
From lunch menus to concert times, students want to know, and digital signage placed in common areas and hallways is simple and effective.
Let great students and teachers inspire their peers and colleages by calling out their successes on digital signage. Kudos to a job well done!
Use Chrome with Arreya for the Ultimate Digital Signage Experience
Advanced yet Reliable
Chrome operating system is an easy-to-use powerful platform, created and supported by Google.
Powerful yet Affordable
Chrome devices are small computers that provide all the speed and power you need for digital signage.
Chrome Enterprise Management allows you to sign in from anywhere, lock your digital signage into kiosk mode, provides complete security, and manages a network of screens.
Great Pricing Model for Schools & Universities!
● $69.50 per channel of content.
● Complete creative suite for presentation design.
● Display on unlimited number of devices
● Monthly or annual billing options available.
Chrome Device Management
● Special Education Price for the life of the Chrome device
● Makes it easy to remotely monitor the health of your devices
● Lock them down in kiosk mode, reboot, power on and off
● Remotely capture screenshots to view what
is being displayed.
A Simple Signage Solution Using Chrome
And this is ALL YOU NEED to Get Started
CHROMEBIT with Chrome Enterprise Management
Screen with Mount
“We are very happy with the [Arreya] system. It has been easy to update and create attractive displays.”Joseph McCurdy
“ARREYA provides us the platform to communicate and showcase the amazing things our students do along with the happenings in our school.”Lucas Ptacek
Still Have Questions and Would Like to See A Live Demo?
Sign up for a FREE Demo and speak with a Live Arreya Signage expert on how YOU can best set up, design and implement an Arreya Solution into your company or organization. We will help you get started and answer any questions you might have.
WHAT YOU GET WITH AN ARREYA FREE TRIAL:
• An actual fully functional Arreya account with every option active
• The ability to set up, design and manage your digital signage like any subscribing customer
• The ability to broadcast and view your signs on screens and devices
• No software to download or hardware to purchase
• No credit card needed