Get With the Times With Touchscreen Displays
Arreya Digital Signage Has Always Made Touch Standard
Touch is NOW! A few years ago touch screen devices were not standard, but now is the time to look at how you can implement touchscreen capabilities into digital signage for interactive displays.
Get Viewers Engaged with Interactive Displays
With Arreya’s® touch and multi-touch capabilities, you can create interactive touch screen displays for digital signage and kiosks with ease. The creative studio provides easy touchpoint design with automatic function on any smart device, including phones, tablets and any other touchscreen.
Create and use as many points as you need on any page. Link to as many pages or galleries, or even embed an interactive website as part of your display. It’s your choice whether you want to build the display directly in the software editor using templates, customize touch points or use a display that has been created with another software.
Determine what content works by measuring audience interaction.
See for Yourself:
- How many viewers have interacted with your kiosk or signage
- What people are clicking on
- How far they scroll down the page
- What screens they spend the most time on
4 Great Uses for Touch on Your Digital Sign or Kiosk
- Show off project portfolios to visitors with a photo gallery or slideshow
- Let viewers change colors and options on projects right on the screen
- Create a digital story or game for your museum or library
- Sort award winners by activity and year, or donor wall info by amount donated and cause
Wondering if Arreya Digital Signage Suite will support your content? For additional support and features email us.