How Can We Help?
- From your Dashboard go to [Content] then [Presentations]
- Select the green [Edit] button on the desired presentation
- Select [Twitter] from the [Widgets] drop down menu
- Use [Username], [List], & [Search] and the text field to choose what Twitter content to display.
- Use the [Options] tab to change the appearance of tweets
- Use the [Slideshow] tab to change the transitions between tweets, tweet display time, and image scaling
- Click [Ok] to insert your Twitter widget
- Remember to save your changes by pushing the green [Push Live] button in the top right of the editor
To make a list in Twitter:
- In Twitter, click on your profile picture in the upper right, and click on [Lists]
- If you don’t already have a list, click on [Create new list] and name it whatever you want
- Once created, find all of the users that you want to add to the list and when you are on their page, click the 3 dots next to [Following]. After that select [Add or remove from lists…] and choose the list you created.
- After everyone has been added to the list, copy the entire URL for the Twitter list and paste it into the Twitter Widget.