How Can We Help?
How to edit PWA settings for your channel
- Log into your Arreya Channel
- Click on your channel name in the upper right
- Click on Create & Manage Channels
- Click on Settings and go to the App Settings tab
- Here, you can adjust the following options to customize the PWA for your channel
- The Title field will change the title that displays with the PWA icon
- The Description field will populate the description for the PWA
- An icon file can be uploaded in the Icon file picker. If an icon file is not uploaded, the Arreya logo will be used by default
- The Brand Color field will specify the site wide theme color to be used on the PWA. This may change the address bar, and other UI elements depending on the platform the PWA is installed on.
- Click Ok to save your changes and update the PWA settings.