How Can We Help?
Setting up private channels and users:
- Log in to your Arreya Manager at https://[yourchannel].arreya.com/login
- Click [Channel Name] at the top right of the screen
- Select [Create & Manage Channels] from the drop-down choices
- For the desired channel, click the toggle switch in the Private column to toggle between a Private and Public channel
- Click [Management] then [Users]
- Click the [+ New User] button to add a user
- Fill in the Name, Email, and Password
- Choose the desired role for the new user. Remember:
- Owner has full access to everything
- Admin can change passwords, add channels, and make changes to billed features
- Manager has access to content and can add new viewers
- Viewer can only view the channel
- Be sure to Check the active checkbox
- Click the [+ Add User] button
- The new user should now appear in the list
Notice under the actions column, the user can be disabled, preventing them from being able to log in at any time
If the user is enabled, the provided email and password will be able to log into your arreya account.
If you have a private channel, you can share it with users without needing to create users for everyone. Check the instructions here!