Creating Custom Touch Points:
This is for when you want to create a custom button like using a logo or special shape to activate linking pages.
Add the image into your presentation –
- Import your image into the Media Gallery
Tip: It is best to use png file with transparency so you get the cut out effect.
- Size and place the image into the position you want
Next, you will need to add the touch point over top of the image –
- In the main top menu bar select the touch option
- Set your button options you need to the linking page
- Delete the button name – leave the field blank
- Add the button to the page
- An empty box will appear on the screen – remove any style so it is blank
- Place and size the touch box over the image – and make it a bit larger
Now when someone touches the custom image they will select the invisible touch box to activate the link to the new page.