Weather Widget – A Great Addition to Digital Signs
Arreya Digital Signage Provides Weather Widget as Upgrade
Sometimes the weather is important. It may affect school athletics, the safety of commuting, or the ideal conditions for working outside. You can help keep your employees, students and patrons abreast the weather conditions with the weather widget on your digital signage.
Quick Steps – How to Add the Weather Widget to Your Signage
- From your Dashboard go to [Content] -> [Presentations]
- Click edit next to the presentation you would like to change
- Click [Widgets] near the top left and select [Yahoo weather]
- Arreya will automatically find your device’s location
- If you would like another location click [Auto] and enter in a zip code or specific location into the new field
- Select the units you would like to be displayed
- Select the type of information you would like to be shown
- Click [Ok] to continue
- The new widget will appear in the middle of the presentation
- The widget can now be moved, resized, or edited just like any other widget
- Click and drag the center of the widget to move the widget
- Click and drag an edge or corner to resize the widget
- Select on the paintbrush to edit font, text color, text size, and much more
- To view the content horizontally, drag the right side edge to the right until the forecast content moves to the right of the current conditions
Arreya offers a versatile digital signage software package that allows you to share your digital signage designs to an unlimited number of screens from anywhere in the world. It works great for corporations with multiple locations, and schools with screens in several hallways and gathering areas. And even better – your information can be shared with parents or remote employees by simply sharing a URL.
For additional issues and support email us.