Time & Date Widget
Displaying the Time & Date Using the Arreya Digital Signage
Use the Date & Time Widget to add a nice feature for your digital signage viewers. Arreya Digital Signage Software makes it easy to add this feature to any display. Whether it is an easy way to see passing times in schools, or replacing the physical clocks on your hospital walls, student, patients, visitors and employees will find it handy to have it in their view.
Quick Steps – How to Add the Date and Time to Your Arreya Display Signage
- From your Dashboard go to [Content] -> [Presentations]
- Click edit next to the presentation you would like to change
- Click [Widgets] near the top left and select [Time & Date]
- Select the desired format from the list, or create your own
- Click [Ok] to continue
- The new widget will appear in the middle of the presentation
- The widget can now be moved, resized, or edited just like any other widget
- Click and drag the center of the widget to move the widget
- Click and drag an edge or corner to resize the widget
- Click on the paintbrush to edit font, text color, text size, and much more
For additional support and features email us.