To move a device from one channel to another –
Delete the device from the current channel
- Log in to the account where the device is currently paired – https://yourchannel.arreya.com/login
- Click Management -> Devices
- Click [Delete] and then [Ok] to confirm deleting the device
The device will return to the pairing screen, presenting a new 4 digit code.
Tip: If you are using Chrome Device Management with manual pairing, you can use CDM to take a screenshot of a remote device and retrieve the 4 digit pairing code.
Add the device to the new channel
- Log in to the new account for the device – https://theotherchannel.arreya.com/login
- Click Mangement -> Devices
- Click [+ Add Device]
- Enter a name for the device, and the 4 digit pairing code
- Click [Add Device!]
Your new device will show in the list below the map