How do I add users to the Admin console?
- After logging in to your Google Admin console, go to the Users section.
- Click the [Add User] button in the lower right corner.
- Enter the user’s name, desired email address, and set a password if desired.
- Click [Create].
- Record the credentials on the next screen and send them to the new user if desired.
How do I give a new user access to Admin console functions?
In order for a user to have access to Admin console functions, you will need to set admin privileges for the user.
- After logging into your Admin console, go to the Admin roles section. The button may be hidden in the More Controls dock at the bottom of the screen.
- Select which role you would like your user to have, the typical choice for setting up a user that has access to device management, would be the Services Admin role. An explanation of the different built in roles can be found here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/2405986?hl=en.
- Click [Assign Admins].
- Type the email address of the User you would like to assign privileges to.
- Click [Confirm Assignment]. That user will now have access to the Admin console.
Please visit Getting started with Chrome Device Management for more information regarding Chrome Device Management.