Arreya Digital Signage Makes Interactive Displays Easy
Does your company website have all the information your digital signage viewers need to know? Have you created an interactive website for your museum or organization that would be a great addition to your Arreya Digital Signage display or interactive kiosk. You can embed any website you own on your digital signage in just a few seconds.
Quick Steps – How To Embed Your Website On Digital Signage
- From your Dashboard go to [Content] -> [Presentations]
- Click edit next to the presentation you would like to change
- Click [Widgets] near the top left and select [Website]
- Enter in any URL. Be sure URL starts with https and allows iframe embed
- Notice the preview area below the URL box, this is what the widget will look like
- Click [Ok] to continue
- The new widget will appear in the middle of the presentation
- The widget can now be moved, resized, or edited just like any other widget
- Click and drag the center of the widget to move the widget
- Click and drag an edge or corner to resize the widget
For additional support and features information, email us.